After Week 1: Reflecting & Pondering on Assignments Ahead

 After one week in this class, I couldn't be more happy and excited! This class is completely not like any other class I've ever taken, and I honestly am just obsessed with all we get to do. It's only the beginning of the semester but I'm already looking ahead at what's to come. While this class does have a pretty full workload, it seems like the content is fun and engaging, while also having a creative, thought-provoking edge. I always love a fun challenge, so this class seems perfect!

The project that seems the most interesting to me is the semester-long project we are going to be completing. I've already been getting a lot of ideas of my own, plus a lot that I've been getting in feedback from this class. I may try something having to do with weddings because that's a field that I'm passionate about, or maybe something faith-based or based on one of my favorite TV shows... I guess we'll just have to see!

One thing I am looking forward to with each assignment is getting to read everyone else's work and respond. I love getting to know people, so reading blog posts from everyone in this class sounds so fun and a small way to get to know everyone and their take on each assignment!


Person using MacBook Pro and Drinking Coffee
(Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash)


Comments

Popular Posts